A lot of exciting stuff has happened since the last update, mostly on the infrastructure side of things relating to the stability and monitoring of the platform.
- New method for creating crash recovery backups on the Digital Ocean nodes using S3
- Automatic complete restoration of production nodes from backup
- All Magento Start and Grow Hypernodes have been moved to Digital Ocean
- Updated composer to the latest version
- New Hypernodes install Magento 188.8.131.52
- Shorter migration time due to lower DNS TTL
- No more LANG_* forwarding so that NGINX restart doesn’t inherit a non-English locale