11 April 2017: due to low demand we deprecated SOLR in favor of sphinx. Starting now we don’t sell SOLR plans anymore.
In today’s release we have:
- Solr is available on request for all Excellence Hypernodes. Please contact Support if you’d like it enabled.
- We moved the sessions from one place to the other. We now fixed the PHP session cleaner to look in this new place 8)
- The Nginx rules now handle symlinked documentroots better. If you have /data/web/public/ symlinked to somewhere else, we now properly set $_SERVER variables to the realpath. See “Deploying PHP 7” by Rasmus Lerdorf.
And some minor fixes:
- HHVM will now properly respawn when killed if the node is out of memory.
- SQLAlchemy utils are now available for customers on all nodes.