You have reached this page because you ordered a trial or paid plan on our Hypernode platform. Welcome!
Your trial gives you 14 days of free testing on our Hypernode platform. Simply import a copy of your shop on your Hypernode and start testing our one-of-a-kind platform and all its time-saving developer tools. You can also install a fresh Magento or Shopware installation on your Hypernode. It is also possible to use Hypernode for Akeneo.
Enthusiastic about Hypernode? Convert your trial into a paid hosting plan. You can choose from a wide range of Hypernode plans. We offer both development plans and production plans. All plans have a 30 days contract term which gives you full flexibility to only pay for what you use.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- You Don’t Have a Hypernode?
- About Your Trial
- Your Control Panel
- Get Started With Your Hypernode
- If You Started on a Trial, Upgrade Your Trial into a Paid Hosting Plan
- In Need of Support?
You Don’t Have a Hypernode?
Order one here. First enter your email address, then decide on a unique name for your Hypernode (the so called app name). For example ‘magento4ever’. Your testshop will then be reachable via magento4ever.hypernode.io. Click on ‘Get started’, fill in a few more account details and wait until your Hypernode has been booted. You can also choose for a paid hosting plan immediately in stead of starting with a trial.
About Your Trial
With your free trial you have 14 days to test your shops’ performance on Hypernode. After 2 weeks your trial will expire automatically, unless you decide to convert your trial into a paid hosting plan.
The specs of your trial are: 62GB storage, 3 CPU, 8GB RAM, 1024MB Redis cache, PHP 7.1.
Your Control Panel
Improving our Hypernode platform is a continuous process and the sole focus of our development team. Use of e.g. MageReport Premium is on our roadmap. We are also working very hard on further developing the Hypernode control panel.
- Your control panel already allows you to manage contact and billing information.
- You can also change the PHP version of your Hypernode from the Control Panel.
- Furthermore you can add SSH users, enable Varnish and configure an external SSL certificate to use on your Hypernode.
Get Started With Your Hypernode
We recommend taking the following steps:
Step 1 – Log in to your Hypernode via SSH
Get started by creating SSH keys and logging in to your Hypernode via SSH.
Step 2 – Import your Magento shop via the Hypernode Importer tool
We have developed an awesome time saving tool, the Hypernode Importer tool. With 1 simple command you import a copy of an existing shop onto your Hypernode. This will not have a negative impact on your live shop. Instructions can be found in the Hypernode support documentation.
(Optional) Step 3 – Install a sample shop
(Optional) Step 4 – Add more SSH keys
Do you want to give your colleagues access to your Hypernode as well? You can add more public SSH keys via your control panel.
Step 5 – Start testing
You are in control and can change some Hypernode settings yourself via the Hypernode-systemctl CLI tool, like:
- PHP version: easily change the PHP version of your Hypernode
- Enable Ioncube: only enable this if you really have to, as Ioncube is a performance killer
- Enable Blackfire: a great tool to find performance bottlenecks in Magento
- Enable OpenVPN for secure database connections
- Password authentication: indicates whether password authentication for the Hypernode is allowed instead of only SSH keys.
- Firewall block: indicates whether FTP (which is unsafe) is completely blocked or not
- Safer SSL and SSH configuration: you can configure Mozilla Modern SSL and enable stricter SSH encryption
Tools for shop development and optimization
Try our handy CLI tools, like:
- Save disk space by using the Magento Image Optimizer
- Find out which Magento extensions slow down your shop using the php-slow-log
- Debug issues by parsing the Nginx access logs
Also we have useful Magerun plugins to retrieve information super fast, like:
- Analyze all pages in sitemap.xml and get a performance report
- Check if all security patches have been installed for your Magento version
- Find out if there are any outdated Magento extensions you need to update
- Test the vulnerability of the admin passwords of your users
Of course there is so much more to test, just decide for yourself what is important to you.
If You Started on a Trial, Upgrade Your Trial into a Paid Hosting Plan
Convinced about Hypernode? Convert your trial into a paid hosting plan via your billing portal. We are happy to help you with choosing the right plan for your shop. Should your shop need more or less resources in the future, you can up or downgrade your plan any time. You only pay for what you use.
In Need of Support?
We encourage you to have a look at our extensive Hypernode support documentation on support.hypernode.com. Here you will find useful information and tips and tricks on e.g. how to import a shop to Hypernode, recommended tools for developers, etc.
Do you have questions about our Hypernode platform or would you like to give us some feedback? We would love to hear from you! Please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you. Our sales team and support team are available on weekdays from 8:00 AM until 18:00 PM CET/CEST (UTC+1/UTC+2). An extension of our support opening hours is also on our roadmap.