You can modify your personal settings from the control panel. These settings affect only your profile, not other team members.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Edit Personal Settings
- Changing Your Password
How to Edit Personal Settings
- Log into the Hypernode Control Panel.
- Hover over your username in the upper right corner.
- Click on Personal settings.
You can change your personal settings here. Account changes will immediately be synced with your Chargebee account.
Changing Your Password
There are two ways to reset your password:
Signed out of my.hypernode.com? Follow these steps to reset your password.
Signed in to my.hypernode.com? Follow these steps to reset or change your password.
Note: You must have access to the email address associated with your Hypernode account to reset your password. If you’ve lost access to the email address, contact Support.
Reset password while signed out
- Visit my.hypernode.com.
- Below the sign-in form, click Forgot your password.
- On the next page, enter your email address.
- Click Reset my password.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Hypernode.
- In the password reset email click Reset password. Enter your new password, then select Change my password.
Reset or change password while signed in
- Hover over your username in the top right.
- Select Personal settings from the menu.
- Below your company name, click here to go to the password change page.
- Next, change your password.