You can add SSH Keys to your Hypernode via the Control Panel by following the next steps:
- Log in to your control panel
- Select your Hypernode (name.hypernode.io) under ‘My Hypernodes’ and click on the Go button
- On the next page, click on Add SSH key. You will reach the SSH keymanager.
- Paste the content of your public key into the public key field and give your SSH key a name.
- Click on the Add SSH key button to add the key to the Keymanager
- Your key is now added to your Hypernode.
Repeat the above steps if you would like to add more keys.
A couple of things to keep in mind
- The following SSH public key types in the control panel are supported: RSA keys >= 2048 bits (*), ECDSA and Ed25519 keys.
- DSA and RSA keys < 2048 bits * will not be permitted because they are not secure.
- You will be prompted with a clear message if there is a problem with your key.