With teams you can invite other users to manage your Hypernode and it gives you much finer-grained control over who has access to your Hypernode.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Creating a Team
To create a new team:
- Log into the Hypernode Control Panel.
- From the dropdown menu in the top right, click Manage teams.
- Click Create a new Team.
- Give the team a name.
- Optional: select one or more available Hypernodes that should be handled by your new team. You can also add Hypernodes to you team afterwards.
- Click Create team.
You will now see the team detail page from which you can invite new members and change the team name. By clicking on Hypernodes on the left you can see which Hypernodes are in this team.
Deleting a Team
Please note you can only delete a team if you're the creator of the team.
- Hover over your username in the top right and select Manage teams from the menu.
- Click on the red x behind the team you want to delete.
- Confirm the deletion on the next page.
Adding Hypernodes to a Team
There are two ways to add a Hypernode to a team:
- Upon creation of a team, select one or more Hypernodes to be added to the team.
- Add a Hypernode to an existing team by going to the team detail page and selecting Hypernodes on the left side. Then click add/remove Hypernodes to edit the team.