You can review the logs in the Control Panel to get a better understanding of actions you or others have performed for your account.
Access the logs by clicking Logs in the sidebar on the left:
At the top you can filter the logs by date. By clicking Show more filters you can filter on other details.
The logs show the following things:
- When an action was performed
- The user that performed the action
- The action that was performed
- The Hypernode or user to action was related to
- The IP address from which the account was performed
- The source of the account, so the commandline or the Control Panel.