With Hypernode's webmail you can access your email anytime and anywhere in the world without installing a separate email client. You can only use webmail if you purchase mailboxes via Hypernode.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Login
- How to solve login problems
- Good to know
- General Troubleshooting
How to Login
You can find the webmail in your browser on the following page: https://webmail.byte.nl/.
Log in with the username and password provided when you created the email address in your Service Panel. Or the credentials you received from your Technical Party. The data should be as follows:
- Username (email box): hyper000
- Email Password: Available in the Service Panel
How to solve login problems
When you get the error message “Login failed”, you can do the following:
- Try again and check whether you have entered the correct username and password
- If it still doesn't work we advise you to reset your password. You can do this by clicking on 'wachtwoord wijzigen' link at the bottom of "Other actions".
Good to know
- You can send an email to a maximum of 30 different recipients via webmail. If you need to send an email to more recipients, please use an email client or use a second email message.
- The maximum email size that you can send at a time is 30 MB. The maximum size of an attachment is 10 MB.
How to resolve a "Server Error: UID COPY: Mailbox does not exist:" error
Webmail only creates the Trash, Sent, Junk and Drafts folders when they are needed. Example: The sent items folder will only appear once you have sent an email.
Does this not happen? Then create the folders manually using the steps below:
- Click on Settings.
- Navigate to and click on Folders.
- Click on the + icon.
- Under Folder name you set what you want to name the folder (eg Sent).
- Click Save.
- Go to Settings tab on the left.
- Click on Special folders.
- Link the newly created folder to one of the main options.
- The folder should now be added to the webmail.
Another method is to give the folders the official names of the folders in the webmail. If you then create the folders, they will be automatically linked to their functionality. Use the following names for this:
- Drafts -> Concepts
- Sent -> Sent
- Junk -> Spam
- Trash -> Trash
A reply is not received
Did the recipient not receive your reply? Then your email is probably blocked because of your sender address (@webmail-fetch). Please check adjust your sender address/identity to the actual email address with which you send the emails. You do this under "Settings" and then the Identities tab.