You can access our 24/7 Emergency Support service via bytenoodhulpdienst.nl in case you have an urgent problem with your webshop outside of office hours and are unable to contact your developer. Downtime can sometimes mean considerable loss of profit. This is especially infuriating when it occurs during the evening or the weekend. During such an inconvenient moment we can assist you to get your shop up and running again. The cost of this service depends on the SLA level.
During office hours
During office hours you can request Hypernode Emergency Support by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and / or telephone (+31 (0)20 521 6223).
If you send in a request during office hours, your request will be picked up by the Byte Support Team free of charge. This also means the steps below do not apply.
Outside Office Hours
Step 1 Send a request to the Hypernode Emergency Support team
- Via bytenoodhulpdienst.nl
Step 2 The request is sent to the on duty Hero
- As soon as the Customer reports the disruption via one of the designated channels, an alert is sent via PagerDuty to the on duty Hero.
- The Hero will confirm receipt of the Hypernode Emergency Support request to the customer.
Step 3 Analysing/solving the disruption
- The Hero will then take action to identify and resolve the problem.
- If necessary, the Hero will contact the customer for more information. Byte expects the customer to be available and stay available from the moment the customer reports the disruption.
- The goal of the Hypernode Emergency Support is to guarantee the continuity of the webshop.
- Byte is explicitly not under any obligation to offer a permanent resolution to the issue. If it becomes apparent there is no immediate resolution, the Backup Recovery procedure can be set in motion at the request of the customer.
- No rights can be derived from the solutions offered by Byte.
Step 4 Resolving the Emergency Support Request
- Upon resolving the issue, the Hero will issue a debrief to the Support Department. If necessary, an analysis will be provided to the customer during Office Hours, to assist the customer’s developer / partner to structurally solve the issue.
- As soon as the request is solved, the Hero will confirm this to the customer.
Hypernode Emergency Support costs
With SLA Plus
The SLA Plus add-on costs € 50 per month. This gives you access to our 24/7 Noodhulpdienst. This needs to be added per plan! In the unexpected event that your webshop is down and you need the help of our Hypernode Emergency Support Hero, we charge € 50 per 15 minutes. We apply a minimum amount of € 100, -.
Without SLA Plus
If you use the Noodhulpdienst without having the SLA Plus add-on, we charge a fee of € 150,-. Besides this you will also be charged € 50,- per 15 minutes for the time of the Hypernode Emergency Hero. We will also add € 50,- for SLA Plus for the coming month.
We strongly advise you not to wait with adding SLA Plus to your plan until you unexpectedly need it.
If it turns out the disruption is the result of Byte outage, the above costs do not apply.