Please see our product pages for features, specs and pricing.
Technical specs / features
- Cloud server instance with storage and a dedicated IP.
- The best Magento development tools money can buy 🙂
- Smart caching on several layers for best performance.
- Outbound mail service.
- Highly optimized for Magento 1 and 2 (over 300 OS and stack tweaks).
- A brand new Magento installation/
Hypernode does not include:
- A domain name. You can register your domain names at byte.nl or any another provider. Point the DNS to your Hypernode and you are good to go.
- An inbound email service. So no mailboxes or forwarding service. We would recommend Gmail, Outlook.
So what does it cost?
- Your trial is free of charge.
- Hypernode will have a monthly fee, starting from 69,- euro per month plus VAT (domain name registration and/or email not included) depending on the plan. More information about the different plans can be found on the Hypernode website.
- We offer development plans at a lower price than our standard plans. Perfect for development and testing purposes. Development plans can easily be upgraded to production plans and visa versa.
- The contract term is only 1 month!
- A single Hypernode should only be used for one Magento Shop. This is a common best practice to provide the best performance and security.
- Some of the tools that we provide require remote terminal access (SSH). For example: our hypernode-importer script. However, using these tools is not mandatory, they are just for your convenience.
- Hypernode uses the most modern and performant webserver, Nginx. If your current shop uses Apache, you should convert your
.htaccessfiles over to Nginx. This is typically a trivial task.
- Our Hypernode Professional and Excellence plans have historical backups included. If you require this type of backup on our smaller plans, we provide an easy solution as well.
- Magento 2 requires preferably a Magento Grow plan or bigger.