What is Hypernode hosting for Magento shops?
Hypernode is the best Magento hosting platform-as-a-service, globally. Hypernode has been developed in close consultation with Magento developers, with the objective of having Magento web shops perform to best advantage and to make its development several times easier.
Please see our product pages for features, specs and pricing (in Dutch).
Technical specs / features
- Cloud server instance with storage and a dedicated IP.
- The best Magento development tools money can buy 🙂
- Smart caching on several layers for best performance.
- Outbound mail service.
- Highly optimized for Magento 1 and 2 (over 300 OS and stack tweaks).
- A brand new Magento installation/
Hypernode does not include:
- A domainname. You can register your domain names at byte.nl or any another provider. Point the DNS to your Hypernode and you are good to go.
- An inbound email service. So no mailboxes or forwarding service. We would recommend Gmail, Outlook or Byte.
So what does it cost?
- Your first month is totally free if you order a trial. Experiment however you like!
- After the first month, Hypernode will have a monthly fee, starting from 49,- euro per month plus VAT (not including domain name registration and/or email) depending on the plan. More information about the different plans can be found on the Byte website.
- A single Hypernode should only be used for one Magento Shop. This is a common best practice to provide the best performance and security.
- Some of the tools that we provide require remote terminal access (SSH). For example: our hypernode-importer script. However, using these tools is not mandatory, they are just for your convenience.
- Hypernode uses the most modern and performant webserver, Nginx. If your current shop uses Apache, you should convert your
.htaccessfiles over to Nginx. This is typically a trivial task.
- Our Magento Go Big and Excellence plans have historical backups included. If you require this type of backup on our smaller plans, we provide an easy solution as well.
- Magento 2 requires a Magento Grow plan or bigger.