Up or downgrading your hosting plan is very easy. The contract term of Hypernode plans is only 30 days and you can up or downgrade your plan any time you want. You only pay for what you use!
How to up or downgrade if you are a Dutch customer
How to up or downgrade if you are a non-Dutch customer
If you ordered your Hypernode hosting plan via Hypernode.com, please change your current plan via your control panel.
- Log into your control panel via my.hypernode.com
- Go to the Billing portal
- On the Billing portal, select your current plan
- Then click on Edit subscription
- Select the desired Hypernode plan from the drop-down menu and confirm your choice by clicking on Update subscription
Your subscription will be changed immediately; you will only pay for what you use.
Pay for what you use
What exactly do we mean by ‘pay for what you use’? An examle:
- You ordered a Magento Professional L plan on June 1st, your contract end date is July 1st
- On June 15th you downgrade your plan to a Magento Professional M
- You only pay for 15 days of usage of a Magento Professional L plan
- A new contract term starts for your Magento Professional M plan
- Your new contract will be renewed automatically until you cancel your subscription or change your plan again