How to up or downgrade if you are a Dutch customer
How to up or downgrade if you ordered via Hypernode.com
If you ordered your Hypernode hosting plan via Hypernode.com, please change your current plan via your control panel.
- Log into your control panel via my.hypernode.com
- Go to the Billing portal
- On the Billing portal, select your current plan
- Then click on Edit subscription
- Select the desired Hypernode plan from the drop-down menu and confirm your choice by clicking on Update subscription
Your subscription will be changed immediately; you will only pay for what you use.
Pay for what you use
What exactly do we mean by ‘pay for what you use’? An examle:
- You ordered a Magento Professional L plan on June 1st, your contract end date is July 1st
- On June 15th you downgrade your plan to a Magento Professional M
- You only pay for 15 days of usage of a Magento Professional L plan
- A new contract term starts for your Magento Professional M plan
- Your new contract will be renewed automatically until you cancel your subscription or change your plan again